Dr. Jason Cundiff is a Board Certified Otolaryngologist. He completed his training at University of Illinois in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery. Dr. Cundiff is thoroughly trained in the medical and surgical treatment of disease of the ear, nose and throat and related structures of the head and neck. Dr. Cundiff’s training also exposed him to world leaders of both Otology (ear surgery) and Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery of the head and neck.
Jason Cundiff, MD, head and neck surgeon, board certified otolaryngologist, recently earned the Physician Excellence in Teamwork Award from his peers and nursing staff in McHenry County, Illinois.
The criteria of the award are based on:
- Exemplifying excellence in physician collaboration
- Signifying a willingness to identify and utilize the teachable moment with others on the health care team
- Utilizing relationship-based care principles
- Exhibiting passion about medicine/health care
- Consistently delivering high levels of patient satisfaction
Congratulations, Dr. Cundiff, for earning this well-deserved honor!
Jason Cundiff, MD, FACS, Board Certified Otolaryngologist (ENT) at Mercy Health System offers an introduction to his medical practice.
- Cochlear Implant
- Deviated Septum
- Thyroid Disorders
- Ear Tubes
- Tonsillectomies and Adenoidectomies
- Technological Advancements in Audiology